Tekken 5 News

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can be bad. I mean, some people are just plain better with the ps2 pad. Its like a double edged sword. The pad can have turbo buttons which will be bs to the other guy. Some people do not have ps2 controllers and have to use the arcade sticks.

Also, if I'm playing it and theres a guy with a ps2 controller, I'll just unplug his damn controller. Its as simple as that. If he hits me, I"ll just report him to the police because he did not try to ask me to pay him back.

I bet some loser is going to whine that someone stole his ps2 controller. If you use the ps2 pad, its seriously going to get stolen. Unless ur just there to play tekken 5 which I'm sure u want to play other games, someone is probably going to take it if you don't bring a backpack to put it in or something like that.

It can be bad. I mean, some people are just plain better with the ps2 pad. Its like a double edged sword. The pad can have turbo buttons which will be bs to the other guy. Some people do not have ps2 controllers and have to use the arcade sticks.

I would argue that if someone is using a turbo then they are a button masher anyway. A skilled player would still take them down.

Also, if I'm playing it and theres a guy with a ps2 controller, I'll just unplug his damn controller. Its as simple as that. If he hits me, I"ll just report him to the police because he did not try to ask me to pay him back.

WTF would you do something like that? It just makes you look like you can't handle the competition. I mean, what if the guy just has a normal controller with no turbos? And yeah, you would be paying me back.

I would argue that if someone is using a turbo then they are a button masher anyway. A skilled player would still take them down.

WTF would you do something like that? It just makes you look like you can't handle the competition. I mean, what if the guy just has a normal controller with no turbos? And yeah, you would be paying me back.

Bcuz arcade ppl these days are serious and know jack crap about playing for fun.

There are probalby 5% of people that only play for fun and nothing else. Sure we waste our money sometimes, but its better than whining and all that stuff.

Plus, Its not like I care that much. I suck at tekken anyways, and people's opinions mean nothing to me. So I'm good at all means of doing bad things to others. Just hopefullly, I don't get kicked out for that lol.

I doubt this feature will be used much because most peeps are probably afraid of being clowned or made fun of for bringing a controller to an arcade and think that people are going to be like "omg nerd". Well, at least i am :D Its an interesting concept though. Maybe to prevent cheating they will make the machine accept only Official Sony Dual Shock controllers and nothing else.............