mortal kombat deadly alliance

notaburger

I told myself I wouldn't even bother replying.

But man..........cmon, this game JUST hit shelves.

Can you be any less of a pirate?

Old un-supported systems, and things no longer readily available on store shelves I can see.

But this game was JUST released.

I'm sorry, but you're request makes me think very lowly of you.

Requests for games for PS2/Xbox/Cube........can we make the scene look any worse? :)

Hey...I found a way u can get this

Okay...Follow these 2 ideas carefully:

1st idea

1. Earn money

2. Buy the stupid game urself

2nd idea

1. go to ur local blockbuster

2. rent the game

3. burn the game

4. get a mod chip or a boot cd

5. ENjoy!

Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...
I told myself I wouldn't even bother replying.

But man..........cmon, this game JUST hit shelves.

Can you be any less of a pirate?

Old un-supported systems, and things no longer readily available on store shelves I can see.

But this game was JUST released.

I'm sorry, but you're request makes me think very lowly of you.

Requests for games for PS2/Xbox/Cube........can we make the scene look any worse?  :wink:

YOU KNOW WHAT IJTF_Cinder your 100 percent CORRECT, people like this guy are a CANCER to the emulation scene that hurt the scene, and does no good for it, and sadly just like CANCER, WE CAN"T GET RID OF THESE PIRATES, which just hurts the scene more, and more.

I mean there is notting wrong with burning xbox games, or PS2 games, though give them at least a year to make some money first, though the main reason I will be getting a modded xbox is for the emulation purposes, more then anything else. But back to my point F' OFF CANCER LEECH.

Is MK:DA any good? I haven't enjoyed (understatement. Pure hatred would be more appropriate) any MK game since the skank that was Ultimate Trilogy. I might get it for Xbox if it is decent, seeing that my Xbox finally got dusted off for Splinter Cell and is back in action  :P

You did'nt not like trilogy, other then that stupid run button, and the hardness of the game, it was great in my book. Really OUTSTANDING 2d mortal kombat, though MK2 is still the best in my opinion.

As for MKDA, I hear that the game is the best since mk2 which is getting my hopes up, I think that will be the next game I am getting :wink:.

• 4 months later...

your nuts, this game ownz! :) they made all the right choices when improving on the game engine. the old one was getting a little tired, dontcha think?. :)

Couldent help but notice this post but XXL enigma althogh i used to think very highly of him is actually a h8 fulled machine.

Anyways.

M K is good not great but good. :)