More adventure games

Please keep to the classic sierra and lucasarts.

Monkey island when i i found the sword master by following the old man in the shop back to her house without him knowing and defeating her with my cunning comments.

Police quest when i had to look in the manual and actually learn how to read people their rights to get those words just right so the computer would understand that i was trying to arrest someone

lol yeah I couldn't name all the great moments.

one I will always remember is in leasure suit larry in the bar you look at teh noggahide (sp) door and it says "I wonder how many noggas had to die to cover that door" or something like that.

Please keep to the classic sierra and lucasarts.

Monkey island when i i found the sword master by following the old man in the shop back to her house without him knowing and defeating her with my cunning comments.

Police quest when i had to look in the manual and actually learn how to read people their rights to get those words just right so the computer would understand that i was trying to arrest someone

You seriously DID not have to make another topic. You could have specified it in the other topic :/

Best lucusart adventure are teh desktop series :lol:

The only adventure game I can remember is Journeyman...I don't know who made it.

Anyway, I think the best parts were the parts where I actualy achieved something (I was about 6-7 at the time I played it). It was great seeing all the different ways I could die though.

At the comedy club in larry 3, when Al Lowe and Ken Williams (the designers) are at the bar, and you can go up and talk to them, and it'd say, "what do you want to say?" So you'd say "xxxxx"[whatever you want in other words] and then Al said to Ken,

"hey, I've got an idea. How about we have us in a bar, and then larry comes up to us and says "xxxxx"

and ken says, "no, that's a stupid idea".