My new system

Agozer

Ironically, Virtua Fighter 2 PC runs flawlessly on my PC. <_<

On another note, I had to give up emulators tht emulate even the simplest systems because of new additions and mainly DirectX updates... Thank god there a thing called ZSNES DOS. Emulators like Gens, Kega, newest WinUAE and about every emulator that uses latest plugins do not work with my current system thanks to strong DX coding.

yeah, those emulators use DX 7

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically, Virtua Fighter 2 PC runs flawlessly on my PC. :angry:

On another note, I had to give up emulators tht emulate even the simplest systems because of new additions and mainly DirectX updates... Thank god there a thing called ZSNES DOS. Emulators like Gens, Kega, newest WinUAE and about every emulator that uses latest plugins do not work with my current system thanks to strong DX coding.

yeah, those emulators use DX 7

or DX8, like some of the N64 controller plugins.

Doom 3, good. Halo, bad. :P But that's a personal vendetta, no need to bring that in here.

You should also install the pride of Finland, 3DMark03. :unsure:

Nah, I never really cared for benchmark programs, although they do provide some good eye-candy. I'll stick with the Max Paynes.

I like the 3DMark programs for the eye candy, I find the benchmarks to be depressing.

Exactly why I'm not so fond of them. :) But surely that will be fixed with my new system, but still, the program just mainly offers eye-candy.