Will Kaillera last forever?

I hope it improves soon or is replaced by something better. if open source is the way to get that done then I wish it would happen. friends lists and invites would be a good start.

it's a real pain in the ass to find friends on the servers as it is now.

"hey wanna play ssf2?"

"sure what server?"

"uhh, I'm in unknown serv0r"

"well that narrows it down there are 20 unknown serv0r"

I hope it improves soon or is replaced by something better. if open source is the way to get that done then I wish it would happen. friends lists and invites would be a good start.

it's a real pain in the ass to find friends on the servers as it is now.

"hey wanna play ssf2?"

"sure what server?"

"uhh, I'm in unknown serv0r"

"well that narrows it down there are 20 unknown serv0r"

Dude I Think I Remember That Day, And Well Kaillera Should Last A Couple Of More Years, Then There Will Be A Open Scource(Hopefully Not In THe Near Futer) And A Diamond Is NOT Forever, A Diamond Can Destroy A Diamond! Or Scratch It Up Really Badly...

man....we'll be able to play kaillera for all our lives, it'll last until we last.

ANyone who good in mame or kawaks, pm me for an appoinment.

Ohhhhh YOur On.. I'll Hand Your Ass To You Like I Did To Weirdanzeige At Marvel Vs Capcom!!! Or Super Street Fighters 2,.. Ok I Was Close Just One More Hit And He Lost.

man....we'll be able to play kaillera for all our lives, it'll last until we last.

ANyone who good in mame or kawaks, pm me for an appoinment.

Ohhhhh YOur On.. I'll Hand Your Ass To You Like I Did To Weirdanzeige At Marvel Vs Capcom!!! Or Super Street Fighters 2,.. Ok I Was Close Just One More Hit And He Lost.

Bet! I'll pm you tonight and we'll have a meeting. :D