Close look at PSP

L.S.D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw this thing at e3 in may it was fargin amazing, its like a lil hdtv. the trouble is gonna come when you have to buy multiple copies of movies so you can watch them on the go. I heard this thing is gonna come out at around 275. thats just insane to me if its true but ill prolly get one anyway =P

they kind of are like ipod buttons you dont really push down on them all you have to do is touch it. its gonna be a really sensitive thing to carry around with you which is why I think they are trying to make it look cool as a necklace. i feel sorry for the dude who is the first to gets it snatched off from around his neck. and then i feel sorry for the jacker when the victim gets his revenge by breaking into his house and killing him and his family with baseball bats and then stabbing them after they die for fun :lol:

its a cruel world we live in

why do you say that k?

I still just can't see this thing lasting for too long against the DS.

If it plays digital audio files, it'll probably only play them in sony's weird new format.

If it supports some form of storage, it'll probably only support sony's memory stick (maybe a PS2 memcard, but that's pushin' it).

Gotta buy all your fave movies and ported PS1/2 games again.

Plays movies in full color, and relies on something with a motor to read information from the storage medium? Kiss battery life goodbye...

Then again, I was one of the kinds of people who thought the iPod mini would flop becuase of it's limited storage space. Surprise! Morons bought the gay little pastel PoS's because they thought they looked better, which proved to me once and for all something I should have known...

People are stupid and will spend MORE money on something that looks pretty rather than spend some money on something with greater technological/practical merit. Example1: iPod vs. Rio Karma.

Example2: Intel vs. AMD.

Example3: MS Software vs. the_world.

sounds like nezumi USED to work for netscape post IE :lol: j/k good statement man