Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack

zhugeliang

so i dl'ed the hurricane that someone put out on the net and got as far as signing it for my hdd but thats as far as it gets. has anyone else checked this out. I dont have xbl thats why I dl'ed what was out on the net. seems that I need to have a gamertag that matches the game save. just wanted to see if anyone else had tried this.

btw I put the post here cuz its about something you can do with mod'd xbox's prican, so plz dont scold me =P

well it depends really, like for example i got all the rainbow six 3 maps that was on live and added them to the game itself and they work fine (i suck at the game but they work hehe)

i too grabed the pack and it said it was a bad save

yeah guess someone has to hack and slash their way to the gamertag buggy. oh well maybe well get lucky and get it on a booster disc or the next oxm

links are illegal check your pm box worm i replied today when i got home from work

btw prican can we expect your fbaxxx anytime soon? = )

I read in one of your other post that you were working on a mame compile too? Are you just making it so the newer games can run on it and if you are do you think they will run faster then they do on fbaxxx?

Edited by zhugeliang