Poll 2: Stranger's AOL Account

Should I delete their stuff  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

delete it, gonna let them know it was you?

Now why would I go and do something like that!! The one Korean guy who messed up my computer and led to this poll actually left his email logged on. I was messing around but it was all in Korean (MSN) and I wasn't feeling dastardly so....

Well, it looks like the "Deleters" are winning this one again. Come on Daeval...round up some people and save the poor bastard!!!

I think the whole discussion is "flocking stupid"

People don't "flocking deserve it" because they forgot to look at the quarter-inch big icon in the taskbar.

Just what is so hard about right-clicking and logging them off?

What harm have these "dumbarses" caused YOU by not logging off?

Jesus, polls like these are not funny. You're not maddox, don't try to be one.

Edited by [S4]The Phantom

I too think it's pretty immature. And besides you would make a much better statement by just changing their screen-name to "-~I'm a dumbass who keeps his AIM logged in on public computers~-" or something.

Looks like I didn't have to do much "rounding up" this time. ;)

As predicted, my "vote" stays the same. Leave a warning in their profile or one of their buddy-list categories or something. If you're feeling particularly fiesty, make it slightly embarrasing. But don't go deleting the whole miserable thing, that does only harm. Well, it might stroke your ego, but it certainly doesn't do any other good.

As someone else pointed out, it's a lot quicker to just click "sign off" than to go through the hassle of deleting an entire list, since it's your time you're accusing them of wasting.

Jesus, polls like these are not funny. You're not maddox, don't try to be one.

Gee....you're comparing me to maddox?? If only I knew any html I could put together copycat site and call it the second best page in the universe. Alas, I can't so I just have to resign myself to merely trying to be funny, and I'll be damned if Maddox isn't the king of comedy I aspire too ;).

it's a lot quicker to just click "sign off" than to go through the hassle of deleting an entire list, since it's your time you're accusing them of wasting.

You'd be surprised how fast it is to just hit delete!! In some cases a lot faster than logging off. But I think we're getting away from the real issue. Stupid people doing stupid things. Not logging off the your messenger is, in my opinion, a stupid thing to do, given you are in a computer lab with hundreds of people coming through. Oh well....I'll stop doing the poll and just go back to the way it used to be. I'll let this one run its course.