Poll 2: Stranger's AOL Account

Should I delete their stuff  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well folks....I predicted that it wouldn't be long before another poll would be served up for the awesome members at 1emulation. Is't it grand that this wonderful and democratic process of ours can be excercised again?? It's actually by sheer misfortune that I found this AOL messenger logged on. Some Korean dumbarse flocked up the computer I was using so I moved to the one right behind me.....thank him for the poll.

Anyways, you guys know the drill. Vote to keep it or delete it. I just want to add that this person (chick me thinks) has a LOT of buddies on her list. Whether that moves you to sympathy......we shall soon find out!!! Muahahahwahahahardyhhar!

Edited by Sturmvogel

Sorry Agozer.....there is no other recourse for this incompetence. Do you know how much of my time it would take to warn them? They would still do it anyway!! Believe me...I'm trying to help. Like I said before, I could forgo the polling and just delete it myself on every occassion. This is their one saving grace....they should be thankful I'm being this considerate....flocking bastards....

Anyway, I found it interesting that the individual might actually be a guy, seeing as he has buddies under the a section called "bitc***" and there are a tons of female looking names listed....yeah.

Edited by Sturmvogel

If there is really no other option, then start deleting accounts like there's no tomorrow. They'll learn eventually... but I still wouldn't do that....maybe I'm just too soft. :unsure:

delete it, gonna let them know it was you?