The internet has everything

Agozer

A little prologue that leads to the actual point of this thread:

Quite a while ago a new user named Tedius Zanarukando came to the ZSNES Board (before it was hacked) and asked if the developers could add a 96000Hz option into ZSNES. This thread sprouted numerous posts why such an option wouldn't be feasible...

Tedius owned a SB Audigy2 and continued to tell the others how good a card it was and how ZSNES would sound so much better with 96kHz. He was also a hardcore Final Fantasy fan and hated chipmusic (not a good combo) and fiercely attacked anyone who might have had dissenting opinions about those games...

Eventually, Tedius stopped arguing, but made a few long rants about the subject.

So back to to the present:

Yesterday, someone mentioned that infamous 96000Hz request on the ZSNES Board and naturally, people started talking about Tedius Zanarukando again.

Then, one of the board members whipped out this Wikipedia link.

Like most of us, I couldn't believe that such an article existed. Then again, the Internet works in mysterious ways.

Comments please.

Edited by Agozer

Let's not get ahead of ourselves folks. Now that may appear freaky...but I was browsing Wikipedia, and also tried doing a search under "Tedius Zanarukando". I didn't find anything, but what I did notice is that you can actually create an article with any title you want and submit it. That's what I think is the case with this weird article.

Then again I could be wrong...... :unsure:

I think Tedius is actually the one who made it,

"Articles Started by Tedius Zanarukando"

Followed by a long list of what I'm assuming are his articles. Why he couldn't make one about himself is beyond me. Intersting though.

Followed by a long list of what I'm assuming are his articles.  Why he couldn't make one about himself is beyond me.  Intersting though.

Yes those are his articles. I'm not disregarding the possibility that the article was written by him. However, I find it pretty weird that the writer goes to through so much detail (such as Tedius beign a misogynist and all that stuff that happened in his childhood).

Followed by a long list of what I'm assuming are his articles.  Why he couldn't make one about himself is beyond me.  Intersting though.

Yes those are his articles. I'm not disregarding the possibility that the article was written by him. However, I find it pretty weird that the writer goes to through so much detail (such as Tedius beign a misogynist and all that stuff that happened in his childhood).

Yeah, more evidence (not proof) that he wrote the article. It's still a great article. And we might as well do one on all of 1emulation. It's history/members/whatever.