I want a tatto

Cominus

I want a tatto, and I found one that was exactly what I wanted and found out that some dude had it, here it is, but I wont get it yet, I need to first get a good body and rake up some dough. :D  :D

Did you see Kimo vs ken cominus? Whats your height and weight btw Danny? :D

I didn't see the fight but I just know that ken won, and im 5'10 and weight not sure, like 200-215lbs. ;)

Dude where did you get all these awesome pics of Ken and Kimo? Anyway yes that tattoo would look cool on you if you gain more muscle mass.

PS

Ken won via Knee to the head,

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a tatto, and I found one that was exactly what I wanted and found out that some dude had it, here it is, but I wont get it yet, I need to first get a good body and rake up some dough. :D  :D

Did you see Kimo vs ken cominus? Whats your height and weight btw Danny? :D

I didn't see the fight but I just know that ken won, and im 5'10 and weight not sure, like 200-215lbs. ;)

Dude where did you get all these awesome pics of Ken and Kimo? Anyway yes that tattoo would look cool on you if you gain more muscle mass.

PS

Ken won via Knee to the head,

Go to google and put in the fighter'z name. ;)

hahah Kimo? his tattoo's are cool i guess, but design something yourself, the "tribals" are really easy to do anyways, I drew 15 k worth of body art i plan on getting when i have the time and money do put it on

This is me now, you think a tat like that would work on me? ;)

You should have used that pic at hot or not. Anyway what’s the status on your tattoo?

Well im not getting it now, it was just always my dream of having it, but I have to get in better shape and earm some money before I can get it.