Im leaving........*waves*

Madi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, If I can fall asleep and still get good grades in my classes, so can  you.

But don't kill urself over this hs thing :unsure:

nah, it's just that in jr high and 6th grade, teachers spend a whole shiitload of time scaring kids about going to hs

dude high school is nothing.you'll always find time to be online..unless your taking accelerated, honors.. or all AP classes..

every single class im takin except p.e and science are advanced , science i have honors

i got ahead lol , so this year i take geometry and my last year of froeign language

last year i really slacked off :unsure:

yes you would believe how much they scared the crap outta everyone :(

dude high school is nothing.you'll always find time to be online..unless your taking accelerated, honors.. or all AP classes..

every single class im takin except p.e and science are advanced , science i have honors

i got ahead lol , so this year i take geometry and my last year of froeign language

last year i really slacked off :unsure:

yes you would believe how much they scared the crap outta everyone :(

bah, you'll always have time to slack off anyway

haha I remember highschool it was all about good times, i never remember stressing about anything, i dunno how i has such wonderful grades either because i always cut and never did my own homework (on time, thats what first block was for hahah)

hahaha.. I just graduated a few months ago, and seriously, I went through it with no sweat (cept for the finals each year). Now you will bound to have a computer class or any class lets you have access to the school computers/w online. Those are excellent oppurtunities when you have nothing much to do. I have access to online in school from A.P literature, history(labs), biology, networking and programming(*DUH*), and most of the time in the library :ph34r: and sometime I bring my laptop to school and find a connection to hook and play during those times :angry: