Rule Change Completed

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That way is called "IRC" or any other relating messenger service. AT LEAST PUT IT IN EFFECT AFTER SSVS COMES OUT :lol:

I told GameCop the same thing. :rolleyes:

Edited by Agozer

• 3 weeks later...
Are emulator hacks against the rules here too?  (I know they are at emutalk...)

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5501

Hmm.. I'm not sure. It depends if its a patch or not and if the emulator is commercial or GNU. A hack is also a lot different than a front end or a patch in itself. EmuTalk does allow a lot of front end and patches. The best example is for Chankast. I'll get back to you on this since this is the first time I honestly have even payed attention to it at all. ;)

PS: That link you posted is considered a front end, I'll review it with my staff members to get the final wordo n it.

Hmm.. I'm not sure. It depends if its a patch or not and if the emulator is commercial or GNU. A hack is also a lot different than a front end or a patch in itself. EmuTalk does allow a lot of front end and patches. The best example is for Chankast. I'll get back to you on this since this is the first time I honestly have even payed attention to it at all. ;)

PS: That link you posted is considered a front end, I'll review it with my staff members to get the final wordo n it.

Ok. I was just wondering, because it offers no features, no additional stuff aside from adding banned games support to kawaks...

Also, because of the fact that it hacks the memory address of kawaks to add this "feature"

Ok. I was just wondering, because it offers no features, no additional stuff aside from adding banned games support to kawaks...

Also, because of the fact that it hacks the memory address of kawaks to add this "feature"

I honestly did not know that, I will review it with the staff members. :P