Rule Change Completed

It looks like people are starting to slowly accept the new rules... I'm quite pleased. There's always a way, even with finding the rarest rom images, illegal builds and whatnot.

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wounder what exactly will happen when some one reash 100 post??? :P

Your world will change. You'll see life in a new light. Food will taste better, water will be more refreshing, hot naked women will have sex with you. And the Rom Request forum will open up. :(

I just wounder what exactly will happen when some one reash 100 post??? :P

Your world will change. You'll see life in a new light. Food will taste better, water will be more refreshing, hot naked women will have sex with you. And the Rom Request forum will open up. :(

Wow, I didn't know you get all that in one package. :D

Your world will change. You'll see life in a new light. Food will taste better, water will be more refreshing, hot naked women will have sex with you. And the Rom Request forum will open up.  :ph34r:

B):(:D sooo am in the way ;)

Wow, no more ROM request! Hooray!!! ;)

I knew it, just before I signed up to this forum. The ROM Request will be closed either by the authorities or someone from the arcade-industry, or plain jealousy because more ppl signed up to this forum to request some ROMs.

I know, ROMs r illegal just like MP3 that's why I'm not expecting much from this forum. So when this kind of stuff coming, I'm a-o-k with dat.

More powah to p2p... Peace :D

Edited by famitsu_diablo

• 3 weeks later...
Actually, it's still there, it's only for the "Premium Users''(people who have 100+ posts) now

Not for long.

Ow that hurts even more, even though I don't remember ever requesting a single rom myself. Well, like Agozer said, we'll always find a way :rolleyes:

But honestly, I really hope it won't turn into an obsession to have a link-free site. I can already feel a bit of hostility towards new members asking where to find roms... I know it's against the forum rules, but if I had asked for a rom and the only answer I got was "flock off, and read the rules" like in many other forums, I wouldn't think of here as a very welcoming place.

Actually, it's still there, it's only for the "Premium Users''(people who have 100+ posts) now

Not for long.

Ow that hurts even more, even though I don't remember ever requesting a single rom myself. Well, like Agozer said, we'll always find a way :rolleyes:

But honestly, I really hope it won't turn into an obsession to have a link-free site. I can already feel a bit of hostility towards new members asking where to find roms... I know it's against the forum rules, but if I had asked for a rom and the only answer I got was "flock off, and read the rules" like in many other forums, I wouldn't think of here as a very welcoming place.

I'll be sure to try to be nice to newbies and say to look elsewhere.

But not that many people use the Rom Request forum and if they need to find something, there are other ways to communicate. :lol: It's not like we'll never know where to find roms.