Rule Change Completed

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad time for people don't know very good english as like me and just read articles because english take too many time to write for me

but it's the rules  :angry:

The rules are as clear as they can get. Achieve the Premium Member status and good things will happen.

Edited by Agozer

bad time for people don't know very good english as like me and just read articles because english take too many time to write for me

it's not like there's ppl timing you or anything like that

But as you keep posting, your Engrish will get better, and it will be easier and easier to reach the big double O.

let's see, what made 1emu good...... oh yeah, sharing links, getting help and helping people find the things they need. now we are just another dime a dozen emu site.........great. :thumbsd:;)

let's see, what made 1emu good...... oh yeah, sharing links, getting help and helping people find the things they need. now we are just another dime a dozen emu site.........great. :thumbsd:  ;)

I gotta agree with you there. It's sad to say, but if I didn't like this place so much and know lots of the people here, I would probably leave because of the rule change. As it is, I guess you guys are stuck with me! :P

I agree with the above statement. Not just becuase I have under 100 posts, but becuase there are thousands of places where I could just talk emulation, but there are very few places that let people share roms and such.

I just hope I don't miss out on Samurai Showdown 5 Special because of this...

I think most everyone came here looking for a rom or whatever, and because others were willing to help out with links or directly sending them the rom is why people stayed around through the "dry" times.

I know if when I showed up looking for whatever it was I was looking for, and no one helped me out I woulda never hung around.