Razoola did not dump SSZ:Special

I was just reading his article from www.neo-geo.com forums and he actually posted a topic called "SSZS dumped!" and the reference site was www.sihon.net, which is the Korean SSZ mirror site I hand around a lot of the time.

And his topic that says Zetsumei ogi are enabled seems to be about the AES cartridge, not the rom.

If this is the case, then WHO dumped the rom??

Edited by [S4]The Phantom

To my understanding, Razoola has never dumped any Neo-Geo games himself that would have later been put to circulation; he just gets the dumps so he can work on the Uni-BIOS.

Edited by Agozer

He never did dump anything. He just makes the bios.

He just said he'd do something when he GOT a dump of the game.

To my understanding, Razoola has never dumped any Neo-Geo games himself that would have later been put to circualtion; he just gets the dumps so he can work on the Uni-BIOS.

as far as i know, Razoola dumped Garou (non-proto) when it was the right time. he also figured out the protection for it. there may be others that i didnt know.

he can dump, but i dont think any of the ROM releases (from kof2k1) came from him (which is just right).

also, i dont think he can work with the BIOS without dumping the games altogether. remember that ROM dumps are intangible image of the hardware themselves. it can be used for analysis of its contents.

Edited by Xeon

also, i dont think he can work with the BIOS without dumping the games altogether. remember that ROM dumps are intangible image of the hardware themselves. it can be used for analysis of its contents.

Of course, I wouldn't expect any less from him. I was referring to the fact that only a few of the romsets that are floating in the internet now are his own dumps.

He lets other groups do the dumps that are shared.

Ok, so that is a great resume of Mr.Razoola.

The question is, then WHO dumped SSZ:Special?

The thing is that rumors have been so distorted on the web that people are actually thinking that Razoola dumped it + unlocked fatalities.

We've seen the teasers so we can guess it has been dumped... where could it be? There should be at least a progress report once in a while...

Someone's trying to kill me :unsure:

If it's Billy Jr., we might not see it for a while.

Yeah, that guy is an ass. I still remember the times when he is hogging the SVC rom and saying all those crap about being sued and all the while teasing us with pictures of SVC. He lost a lot of respect after that :unsure::(