sh@t

emsley

i cant get neo rage to run i cant belive it!

I just downloade the bios rom and the emulator from thee same site im getting this error ZLIB.DLL was not found.

crap guys help quick its never done this before im screwed if i cant get this emulator working dam.

im useing windows xp own file extractor as well.

I just downloade the bios rom and the emulator from thee same site im getting this error ZLIB.DLL was not found.

did you check to see if it is in the bios? the "zlib.dll" file is for zip file support, so that you can play the rom while it is zipped up. maybe if you cannot get it to recognize the zlib.dll file, you could unzip the rom, if you want, and see if it will play like that. :) or just download the bios again from another site.

poor emsley... :D i know a neogeo freak like you must be dying over this. my heart goes out to ya buddy. :) i hope you get it working.

just get a patch for neoragex to get it working under windows xp or get a hacked version for xp that´s why it is not working it is not only in your machine it is in all machines, so try to get the files anf if you can´t just contact me on aim and i will send it to you. :):D