RE2 movie!

HotD movie sucked worst than the game. Not because "it wasn't exactly like the game" bullcrap. But because it had horrible acting, directing, and writing. Reminded me too much of the movie Zombie, which wasn't that good like so many people claimed.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first movie was flockign aweful, america cant do scary movies anymore, although this one looks alot better, i hope they kill Milla off and let Jill and Carlos be the stars It should be based on the video games dammit!!! I do like how there going with the whole nemisis deal, this will problably be a very good ACTION movie and not a horror film at all

for the best zombie movies look for...

George A. Romer dead triolgy (Night of the living dead, Dawn of the dead (the new one flocking sucks compared to the old one), And Day of the dead (which was sorta over the top but still good)

and a Italian movie simply known as ZOMBI

You're forgetting all about the zombies, and the weapons, and the gore, and the SEGA babes!

Which sucked so bad. Remember, I hate Kenyan zombies.

Their not zombies nub.

You're forgetting all about the zombies, and the weapons, and the gore, and the SEGA babes!

Which sucked so bad. Remember, I hate Kenyan zombies.

Their not zombies nub.

Then what would you call them? I realize they're not the traditional zombies...

IF movies were exactly like the games they were based on they'd suck even harder than most of them do anyway! It'd be exactly like watching someone else play the games! Think about it, plot, dialogue, etc... are usually secondary to most games (primary being the gameplay of course).

PS who remembers the mario brothers movie?

IF movies were exactly like the games they were based on they'd suck even harder than most of them do anyway! It'd be exactly like watching someone else play the games! Think about it, plot, dialogue, etc... are usually secondary to most games (primary being the gameplay of course).

PS who remembers the mario brothers movie?

I kinda like watching people play games. Not necessarily as much as playing them, but it's a good opportunity to learn other methods of playing.

And the Mario Bros. movie was awesome!

it seems like the new RE movie is gonna have something to do with the game itself