RE2 movie!

The first RE movie was awesome. Surely the second will too. Too many worthless people have complained over not having the movies made their way. Get over it I say.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first RE movie was awesome. Surely the second will too. Too many worthless people have complained over not having the movies made their way. Get over it I say.

Me too. I enjoy watching movies, no matter how much criticism they get from the general public.

RE wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either.

imo Paul W.S.'s movies after Mortal Kombat have been either bad or very bad.

imo Paul W.S.'s movies after Mortal Kombat have been either bad or very bad.

Well, he's the one who directed Alien Vs. Predator. That doesn't mean I will start loathing the movie right now. :)

Just incase, Paul is not directing the second RE but he is working with it. He absolutely had nothing to do witht he second MK movie. Paul so far has been the only one to make the best videogame movies.

Just incase, Paul is not directing the second RE but he is working with it. He absolutely had nothing to do witht he second MK movie. Paul so far has been the only one to make the best videogame movies.

He will be directing the third MK movie though.

well at least i hope this movie won't be as bad as house of the dead, man did that movie suck.

I loved that movie! Who said movies need plots?

They don't. That's the beauty of it. ;):)

Damn FIrst Reply Since Getting Back From San Diego, WHY DID I FOR GET MY MOUSE!? Had To USe My Keyboard The Whole Time.

Well AS For The Movie: It Looks Great My Firend And I Will See it In Theaters,(First Time I've Seen a Movie In Theaters In Months). It Kinda Sucks Cuz I THough Jill Would Look Hotter, But She's Still Good. And Did You See The Auctions For The Props? LOL! $230+ For Milla'a Top Shirt In THe Movie. Her Jeans Only $125+ Last Time I Saw It. Well Here's To Seeing A Great Movie!