Madou Monogatari

How do I interpret the character status in this game? When I bring up the status menu, all I see are a bunch of funny symbols. How do I tell how much experience, health and magic I have? Is there a manual for this game somewhere?

The thing is (AFAIK), that you don't. :D During battle the girl will say things like "I'm supercharged!" or "I'm almost out of magic!" when you have full health or lost almost all magic etc... You can also keep an eye on the big picture at the bottom of the screen in order to have some idea of the stamina.

The thing is (AFAIK), that you don't. :D  During battle the girl will say things like "I'm supercharged!" or "I'm almost out of magic!" when you have full health or lost almost all magic etc... You can also keep an eye on the big picture at the bottom of the screen in order to have some idea of the stamina.

OMG, this stinks. And what big picture might that be?

The thing is (AFAIK), that you don't. :D  During battle the girl will say things like "I'm supercharged!" or "I'm almost out of magic!" when you have full health or lost almost all magic etc... You can also keep an eye on the big picture at the bottom of the screen in order to have some idea of the stamina.

OMG, this stinks. And what big picture might that be?

The big bust picture of the girl. She usually likes to smile a lot and wave at you in a freaky way. :lol: