Thieves

Agozer

Wow...that really sucks...how's the forecast for the weekend?

Is there a huge blackmarket for windshield wipers there in Finland?

Detective Max Payne should be assigned this case, justice would be swift.

He's probably still busy killing hobos and senior citizens.

(http://www.fileplanet.com/files/130000/135423.shtml)

Well, there's this stuff called RainX that can be applied to the outside of windshields that will basically make wipers obsolete for 7-10 days (Then, a new coat needs to be applied). I've got a bottle, but I don't know about the availability in your area (A truck stop would probably have it).

I've never heard of someone only stealing the windshield wipers, though. Then again, the resale value on the parts for Japanese stuff is high, and therefore, a favored target for the thieves.

Edited by Jiggs

I was once thinking of adding Exlax or Benefiber in some. Put a little mark on them so I know which is which or just put them in specific colors.

I knew someone who worked at an office where parts of lunches would regularly dissapear out of the office refridgerator. It stopped the day that the old lady in the office sent out an email warning whoever stole her half-finished water bottle about the hormones and medication that were in it. :(

And yeah, that sucks about the wipers. It's usually custom rims or the whole car where I'm at. Oh yeah, and RainX is good stuff too.