Get a iPod or Flat Screen LCD/TV

venge55

well the guy that made the topic had his refferals posted but to be fair with everyone doing this i changed it to the main site

also to anyone doing this, i don't get an option for ebay and all other require me to pay for something in which i can't

This kind of thing is not easy. I think the effort and time spent is more than the product price.

My friend did a thing similiar to this. The kind where you just have to sign up for stuff. He did a lot of signing up and cancelling. Then paid $40.00 for processing fess and got an Xbox. It took 4 months though, but its legit. Never completely free.

How is it fair for me not to get referrals? ;) If you're going to sign up shouldn't it at least help someone out.  And about the ebay offer, it may be down temporarily.

for you to post it up the referral in this forum means that anyone else doing this can as well and thats something we don't want as it will lead on to spamming which is against the rules.

not everything is easy as it may seem so either deal with it or buy the product.