Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Aolish

Mouse sensitivity in FPS games.

I don't do that scientific mouse sensitivity with a ruler thing, I just set it till it feels just right.

How do you do that anyway?

I become one with the mouse. It's like a Zen exercise, quite intense.

But basically I just run and jump and see if I have complete control of my character and it just feels natural. And I do cyber-duels where I see how much mouse movement it takes to turn around completely. Makes me feel like a cowboy.

Heh. I do the same. :)

old topic back from the grave again. :D but i have yet another question lol. Do the mouse speed settings in mouse properities within Windows effect the mouse sensitivity within a game/some games? Surprisingly i get different answers from people and i just have to know. One person says just a little, another says yes, and another says not at all. Does anyone know for sure if it does? thx in advance. :(

Not that I find.

the true nature of mouse sensitivity is one of those unanswered questions of the universe.

the true nature of mouse sensitivity is one of those unanswered questions of the universe.

:(:D:blink: