Shenmue online

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem: http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~mmcafe/forums...ges/20390.shtml

Knew about it since this morning at around 6AM EAST.

god you know everything!

/slap

btw: i wonder if i can play the cat from shenmue 1

hehe

That'd be interesting, I'm sure.

Unfortunatly, I've never played Shenumue. I've only seen an irl parody of it. Without unnecesary fire, can you tell me what it's like?

Well, coming from Iggy, it's testing in China and Korea*(since theres a korean flyer, i'm saying korea too).

this would be a great model for a mmorpg if they stay true to the original concept of the game. I like the idea of people having to teach each other moves. But I can't help but think a mmorpg would lose a lot of the original gameplay, like all the voice. How could that possible be incorporated without like 30gb of audio tracks? I've always thought all the online game suffer with a lack of voice. Star Wars Galaxies would be much better if you could hear random npc voices when you walked down a street.

this would be a great model for a mmorpg if they stay true to the original concept of the game.  I like the idea of people having to teach each other moves.  But I can't help but think a mmorpg would lose a lot of the original gameplay, like all the voice.  How could that possible be incorporated without like 30gb of audio tracks?  I've always thought all the online game suffer with a lack of voice.  Star Wars Galaxies would be much better if you could hear random npc voices when you walked down a street.

I don't think that will be possible......

but yet Shenmue is only 4 gigs??!?

Maybe they found a way??