Away Message

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm taking a piss, HOLD ON!!"

"I'm watching a man and a woman and another woman with a wang and a midget do something to a donkey."

"I'm too busy being awesome right now. Please leave a message after your deAth."

"I'm playing a badass game fullscreen. Guess what...that means leave me alone."

"I'm having a smoke right now, I'll be back later."

Edited by Skythe

1110 1001 00111 0000 1110 0010 10101001 10010 0100100 100100

0011 1000 10101 0010100 000010 010100011 100100 111001001 00

0011110 000 110 000011 0001111111 00101100110000111 1010010

10101 0101 00111100010 00110 001101001 0101010 0101 000 10010

That is binary for I am not here

Most of my away messages are personalized towards whoever I want to make fun of or piss off. But I have a few standards that I just leave on even though I'm not doing the activity that I say I'm doing.

Here are the ones that I have saved:

"30ish, academic, wishes to meet woman who's interested in Mozart, James Joyce, and sodomy." - Woody Allen in Annie Hall

"I am not really away. But I am not here." - I think most of you have seen this one too much, I might retire it.

"Suddenly, there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full with what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming: Holy Jesus. What are these goddamn animals?" - From Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"I don't like your jerk-off name, I don't like your jerk-off face, I don't like your jerk-off behavior and I don't like you...jerk-off." - It's from The Big Lebowski

"Listen you flockers, you screw heads, here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the crap, here is someone who stood up." - Travis Bickle (played by Robert de Niro) in Taxi Driver

"VGA Box with S-Video = Ownage" - For when I am playing Dreamcast

I haven't actually posted any of mine yet...so here goes. Some I make up on the spot and delete later, but these are the one's I kept. (And no, most of them have nothing to do with being away.)

And the sword is laid to rest again...forever...

Conquering the Netherworld.

Be back soon.

Aye eete fud3!

Jesus saves...

The rest of you take damage.

I need to be cleaned!

My doctor said I need to try some "sleep". As it turns out this takes my full concentration. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Summoning sickness,

Try talking to me next turn.

I am Unit 666XZ-01.

I have been sent from the future to eliminate %n and any accomplices.

Please leave a message in a sturdy, element proof capsule, so that it may be discovered in the furure.

Windows has found required file: windows.dll , and deleted it.

Universe.dll corrupted. Reboot?

y/n

Wtf is an away message. I'm always on :P

Some of us have lives away from our computers. And for most of us, that's in front of a TV.

WTF? People still watch TV? I thought that fad died long ago!

I am probably at arms length of the comp., but my brain is rejecting the idea. I'll be back when the drug fades away.

Ohhhh... flock!!! $hit, $hit, $hit, flock, $hit! THE CAN SAID IT WOULD TAKE OFF ANY STAIN!!! Ohh, flock ME!!! Uhh... I have to go... uhh... to Home Depot and get new rugs... for a party, yea, that's it, a party. I'll be back... MOTHERflock!!!

I edited the previous one for content. :P

Anon.

Wtf is an away message. I'm always on :P

Some of us have lives away from our computers. And for most of us, that's in front of a TV.

WTF? People still watch TV? I thought that fad died long ago!

Nononono, on the contrary. I was TV quite often. If there's nothing good on TV, I watch DVDs.