Away Message

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Timing I Just Reinstalled My Windows And Lost All Of My Away Msg's But I Remember A Few(I Have A Short List). One Was:

I'm Playing A Game So flock OFF!!

That Told Them What I Was Doing Vary Well, Well That is All I Can Remember.

I usually put "AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO GIVE ME SOME PEACE OF QUIET!!!!!!! I've always done the best I can to help you out, now help me out you fuucking fuucker!"

...seriously, that's what I usually put

when i'm in da bathroom i use " shittiing but u want me to fix u sumthin to eat later?"

LK!!! It's Meee!!! Uhhh...Well...How 'bout...It's TearsOfTheHeart!!! ~,o You know...The Soviet >.<

Anyway, I JUS started this emulation thingy majig and even though I havnt been anywhere or seen anything, I'm already liking it :D

How 'bout you or someone show me around. Like maybe showing me how to get an icon deal and my contacts and all the other stuff.

By the way, HIGH EVERYONE. I'm new here, looking forwards to some fun, bored on my ass, times.

LK!!! It's Meee!!! Uhhh...Well...How 'bout...It's TearsOfTheHeart!!! ~,o You know...The Soviet >.<

Anyway, I JUS started this emulation thingy majig and even though I havnt been anywhere or seen anything, I'm already liking it :D

How 'bout you or someone show me around. Like maybe showing me how to get an icon deal and my contacts and all the other stuff.

By the way, HIGH EVERYONE. I'm new here, looking forwards to some fun, bored on my ass, times.

Go post in the pinned "Hi! I'm New" thread.

Look at the top of Current Affairs ;)

And welcome.