Is Kof2003 Playable un Fba-xxx?

saulin

Guys didnt I say after that I was behind a router.  Then I also mentioned that I would have to connect directly to the cable modem.  Yes I realized after that it was the internal IP the router assigned.  I work for an ISP so I do know what I am talking about.  It was just a mistake ok.

Hey dude, I'm not trying to insult you, just pointing out your mistake, its why no one could log in. If you worked for an ISP you should have never made that mistake in the first place. I owe you a favor for helping me with kof 2003, but dont think you can just talk like that and I'll brush it off. Normally, I'd say youre a liar and you didnt work at an ISP, and if you did, you wouldnt make such a rookie mistake. No one posts a 192.168 IP and not realize its not their IP.

i would agree but at least he was willing to try :D

to whoever is kamiya776 on aim, don't know what was the problem since i never had a problem with you so plz feel free to chat with me if you need help :P

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if everyone currently needs pieces/roms for the newest release, why don't we use something like a DC HUB or IRC share between since it would be pretty easy to do instead of having to bother with an FTP. I could set one up, but my upload is REALLY horrible. I wouldn't mind sharing the stuff I have if I could get the few fills I need as well.

Tested FTP

ftp working

download speed 5-6kb/s

Oh yeah I got Kof2003 working. You were right the files were correct and the name of the rom should be kof2k3.zip

I was using the Mame Dump version though and that is why it would not even show up in the list. It works fine with the default.xbe

Cool thx. I got all the roms I have working fine under fba-xxx now

Oh yeah why don't we use newsgroups for sharing roms for the Xbox emulators?

Newsgroups are fast with upload and download usually.

Ftps are limited with bandwidth always. My max upload is 59KB/s and yet my download can get to 800KB/s that is 6.28Mbit/s

1 kilobytes = 0.0078125 megabits

Edited by saulin

Concerning kof2003 on mame version of FBAXXX I think you should try this (quote from FBAXXX forum mod):

If you want to play kof2003b or kof2k3ba in arcade mode:

- Use UNIBIOS (not necesarilly autounibios since i'm not using it)

- Load the game first time (with this damn 3min because of swap misses)

- go to GENERAL BIOS SETTINGS

- check "Disable BootUp HW Test"

-Exit the game

Now it will boot like any other game.

I have not tested since my set is not complete but can you test and report if it is true?

What if someone made a torrent of the full set?? That would make it easy for people who already have a majority of them since it would only download the ones you don't have, plus it would help those who don't have any.

I wouldn't mind seeding a torrent for a week or two if I could get the last sets of roms (mostly the latest changes, about 15 or so roms).

What if someone made a torrent of the full set??  That would make it easy for people who already have a majority of them since it would only download the ones you don't have, plus it would help those who don't have any.

I wouldn't mind seeding a torrent for a week or two if I could get the last sets of roms (mostly the latest changes, about 15 or so roms).

The best thing to do 's to get patches :

Neo Patches

Neo patches (others)