Is Kof2003 Playable un Fba-xxx?

saulin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys didnt I say after that I was behind a router. Then I also mentioned that I would have to connect directly to the cable modem. Yes I realized after that it was the internal IP the router assigned. I work for an ISP so I do know what I am talking about. It was just a mistake ok.

yeah bulletproof is great and easy to use. i would share out but my isp is really pain in the ass about uploads (got capped 3 times already since last year). this why i don't really like sending out full roms but doing fills isn't a prob since most fills are small like when thraxton ask if i could help him with a few files for mslug4nd or matrimnd for fba-xxx

btw, i'll be working on the new fba-xxx source proly thursday or friday as i'm busy right now cleaning out this hdd for good (got a bigger one for the pc) and during some thing for my family :P

Guys didnt I say after that I was behind a router.  Then I also mentioned that I would have to connect directly to the cable modem.  Yes I realized after that it was the internal IP the router assigned.  I work for an ISP so I do know what I am talking about.  It was just a mistake ok.

Hey dude, I'm not trying to insult you, just pointing out your mistake, its why no one could log in. If you worked for an ISP you should have never made that mistake in the first place. I owe you a favor for helping me with kof 2003, but dont think you can just talk like that and I'll brush it off. Normally, I'd say youre a liar and you didnt work at an ISP, and if you did, you wouldnt make such a rookie mistake. No one posts a 192.168 IP and not realize its not their IP.