Is Kof2003 Playable un Fba-xxx?

saulin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegeta what would the name of the rom be though?

kof2k3.zip is not a valid name. It does not recognize it. Also I renamed it to kof2003.zip and it gave me a bunch of errors complaining about the size of the roms and it seems to have hanged there.

Are you using a spacial verion of the emulator?

Cause I'm using the latest official version and it sure does not load that rom.

Jamaicanyouth, I owe you a favor. Thank you. :P

Saulin, I dont understand how that could be, unless you didnt switch that one line to enable games like kof2003 and its ilk, but that couldnt be if you got the error messages when you tried kof2003.zip, which doesnt work as I mentioned in another thread. Are you sure youre using the latest fba-xxx 02.08.04 version? Like I said, Jamacianyouth's files did everything I needed to get the game working.

Those files work on the latest fba-xxx 02.08.04 version. The kof2003 needs to be named to kof2k3 and also the kof2002 needs to be named kof2k2. Also in the previews folder u should rename the previews for those games also to that name. For Power Instinct Metrimelee, my "m1.bin" is 128kb and needs to 256kb to work. In ROTD I am missing the p1.rom and p2.rom. Also in CTHD2003 the rom loads its just that the graphics are messed up.