Strangers' AOL Messenger account

Should I delete their stuff?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry for taking the unpopular route here, but no real good can come of such wanton reprisal in the long run.

No need to feel sorry about it. Just because a decision's popular doesn't make it the right choice. That's the point of all this....it's amusing and is good practices for excercising our democratic ideal of popular sovereignty and majority consensus. When the next poll appears, you can rally together "non-delete" supporters and lobby against your opponents.....just like in Washington!!!

Did you know the deletists once collectively punched a baby?

Expect a Michael Moore "documentary" on the Deletists in October.

I like Gryph's idea. :rolleyes:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh...How bout you leave a big poster reminder thingy that'll tell em to log off otherwise their accts will be deleted. I dont think its wise to go and delete/tamper with stuff, as appose to jus letting em know first to the least. *sigh* Whats the big deal anyway? Does it effect the performance of the comp or whatever? If anything happens, it's their fault, so jus leave it be. Unless...It's an inconvenience to other ppl who go on the comp and have to log out of it b4 they can do their thing. Best action I think would be to tell them somehow, like with the poster thing or jus a msg on the board.

How bout you leave a big poster reminder thingy that'll tell em to log off otherwise their accts will be deleted.

That's a good..............NO. I don't think so. I think this way is better. Like I told Daeval, if you don't want to see people's stuff get deleted started lobbying for votes!! Not that you care that much though ehh? Think of it this way. I can not do the polling and just decide for myself....then every dolt who leaves their accounts logged on get instant delete. This is your chance to save them from this terrible tragedy. We live in a crazy world...ahhahahhahahah.