Strangers' AOL Messenger account

Should I delete their stuff?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A while back I made a topic concerning people leaving their AOL/Yahoo accounts logged on in my computer lab. Being fed up with these people's incompetence, I decided that I would start deleting buddy lists etc. to quench my annoyance with this. Now I have a particular situation where some chick I presume (from the sn) has left her username and password logged on. Instead of me deciding what action to take, we'll excercise our democratic ideals and values by letting 1emulation members decide. So get voting!! Someones buddy list rest in your hands!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't delete it...

Save it, then bug the crap out of everyone on it! :lol:

Knowing how stupid most people are...they probobly won't think to block you!

Don't forget the sn itself!

That reminds me of my computer applications teacher...if anyone left the computer logged on to their account, she'd delete all their files! :lol:

Edited by LordKanti

Everybody makes mistakes. Just think of how you would feel if you forgot to log of say............1Emulation, and some dude just starts to post random garbage everywhere that gets you banned.

Just leave a polite letter or something to warn them of the consequences of their actions.

Just think of how you would feel if you forgot to log of..

Well, if I forgot to log off then that would be my stupid mistake, and deserve the reprecussions. With that said it looks like our members have voiced their choice and in a close (as of this post) 5-4 vote, someone's gonna have their stuff deleted.

Thanks for helping me decide. I know you guys would not disappoint!!!

Read Their Personal Shnuff© And Embarress Them In Real Life(If Possible). Or Change Thier Password, Add Notes, Or just Tamper With It. Use Your Imagination.

Edi:; Sweet I Can Do A Copyright Simbol!

Edited by 666Ghost

The last few times I've deleted someone's stuff, I've felt a tinge of guilt, especially with this one chick a few weeks back. From my crude estimate, she must have had at least over 100+ buddies on her list, and it was just "delete delete delete." Who the hell has that kind of time!! By the way, after digging around their Netscape account (stupid how they have a "one password" all access setup) I found the person's university email and decided to look them up. To my surprise, it was actually a guy!! heheheh...his sn was rosebud.....hmmmmmmmmm

In any case this pool has inspired me to continue on my unholy crusade to punish the mentally incompetent. From this day forward, I pledge that whenever I find an AOL or Yahoo account logged on in ANY lab, I'll make a poll and let the great members at 1emulation, the best emulation board on the web, to decide!!!