The Great Character Battle III

I say CATS should win all.

"How are you gentlemen!?" Just priceless.

I almost agree. If it were up to me, Cats and Laharl would be in the finals. And to determine the winner, there'd be more than just a bunch of people voting. Some kind of contest between the two characters. Now if it was a straight on fight, several people would lose instantly due to their inabilty to do so. And of course, then, Laharl would be the champion for sure.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost agree. If it were up to me, Cats and Laharl would be in the finals. And to determine the winner, there'd be more than just a bunch of people voting. Some kind of contest between the two characters. Now if it was a straight on fight, several people would lose instantly due to their inabilty to do so. And of course, then, Laharl would be the champion for sure.

CATS does not have ability?!

He set up us the bomb! You have no chance to survive, make your time. He would completely own all other characters.

Yeah, what everyone else said about pointless polls and fanboys.

They should get some really awesome sprite artists and coders together and go crazy with MUGEN or something to determine the real winners. Mwahahhaa.

Actually, I've had zero luck with MUGEN, all the characters I've ever nabbed were poorly (if at all) thought out. But you get the idea.

He set up us the bomb! You have no chance to survive, make your time. He would completely own all other characters.

Oh, he has ability. But Laharl is the overlord of the netherworld, 3 alternate netherworlds, and Earth if you play right.

Oh, he has ability. But Laharl is the overlord of the netherworld, 3 alternate netherworlds, and Earth if you play right.

What can I say....Owned, hardcore.

Hmm...I guess CATS might lose this round. Remember, take off every Zig.

Edited by GryphonKlaw