Do you play any TCGs?

Do you play any Trading Card Games?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wondering, I've always liked Card Games, even though most of them are aimed at children under 5. I just have a natural talent for them.

EDIT: Should've made multiple a choice. Ya never know...

Edited by LordKanti

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I quit playing Magic/Pokemon in 2000. and recently quit Dual Monsters Yu-Gi-Oh.

Used to be hardcore into this stuff. Now I'm broke:(

Jesus Flocking Christ!!! That stuffs for sissies and girlie men. I mean....I watched the Pokemon show for a little while but that's it!! Better to spend that money on cigarrettes are hiring a hitman to kill your ex's boyfriend...

used to play magic in the 3rd and 4th edition days. quite sometime after the ice age expansions prolly like 2 expansions after that

Now I'm broke:(

This is one of the reasons I don't play trading card games.

Same reason here.

That's the biggest downside to them...I'll generally use any money I have for video games, then if there's nothing coming out for a while, I'll buy some cards.

The other downside to them is it can be hard to find other players, probobly the most annoying thing about anything that isn't online. But there's a card shop nearby that holds tournaments fairly often, so I don't have a problem there.

I used to be addicted to Magic: The Gathering, but I stopped playing like around early 2000. I used to play against other kids at school; and I'd normally whoop ass cuz all I ever thought about was creating better and better decks and how I can improve them. Also won a couple of tournaments at my local card shop.

Yeah, it was a blast until I saw how this thing was sucking up all my money and also how they'd keep coming up with new expansion sets -- basically to keep up, I HAD to keep buying new expansions (if I wanted to stay among the elites, that is) and also look out for those rare effective cards; all of which means a lot of $$$ wasted.

Magic is the only one I care for now. I still have some Pokemon and Mortal Kombat (yes there was a TCG of this) cards.

I never found the rest exciting enough to play. After Pokemon came the rest just seemed knock-offs off of it.