Bring Back Ash!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a board for ppl that follow the rules, and if they did not notice, they are warn before they get the boot.

Since when I follow the rules? Either way if he was childish or not for what I remember on the TOS that the forums provide u to sign before even posting never was writen that anything outside this forums ex. IRC, would be allowed to judge if a person is baned.

Is like saying we did random aim caht room named 1emu and I started to piss everyone off thus people baning me because something that happened outside the forums.

Saying that if u where gona ban him for just his sig or because he tell anybody on this forums to bite his shorts. I think that be dumb since other people has acted on the forums like that once in awhile.

Is not like he hacked the forums or did any harm to anybody.

Words are words if u let him get u then is ur lost not his.

PS: My english still sucks!!!!!!!

Oh yeah his wallpapers kicked ass and any Ash pic of KOF 03 rules.

This is a board for ppl that follow the rules, and if they did not notice, they are warn before they get the boot.

I hope that nasty PM'ing bug is fixed. Cause I memmer when I was posting drunk and gamecop told me to calm it down via pm supposedly, i didn't even see 1 PM

frwpwv.jpg

Those are actual !emu members. It was my idea but i asked ash to make it since i have no skills as a graphic artist. I thought it was a cool idea and would make a good official 1emulation wallpaper. If you want to know who is who in it just Post. But first i would like everyone to guess who is who. It should be fun.

Someone please rate this from 1 - 10, also try to guess what members are in this wall paper.

Well, basically Ash is too stubborn to swallow his pride and apologise, so he'll keep moping around the irc channel pointedly not apologising and continuing to be banned. And next time I see him on irc I'll tell him that myself.

http://img29.exs.cx/img29/6223/frwpwv.jpg

Those are actual !emu members. It was my idea but i asked ash to make it since i have no skills as a graphic artist. I thought it was a cool idea and would make a good official 1emulation wallpaper. If you want to know who is who in it just Post. But first i would like everyone to guess who is who. It should be fun.

Someone please rate this from 1 - 10, also try to guess what members are in this wall paper.

I'd rate it...an 8? I dunno. I'm not good at rating.

The three inside the building are Mr. G, you, and MaidenMasher. The others...no clue.

And now this thread is officialy closed for going off-topic.

My rating of the wallpaper: 7.. I never had anything against Ash, he's great at graphics design. He's the one making it look like he's a target since it was his fault for breaking the board rules which I even let go. This is by far the dumbest argument I have ever had to encounter and I am glad it is now done.