Bring Back Ash!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, this thread is more proof that IRC is the root of all evil  :thumbsu:.

I've been trying to give subtle hints towards that point you just made, but no one seems to take me seriously. :(

I never had anything against Ash and I still don't. Even so, I'm pretty indifferent when comes down to lifting his ban or keeping it.

Edited by Agozer

Nah, If we all show support its better than PMing Fuku...I also agree with KDash in the fact that stuff on irc shouldnt have 2 do with the forums...unless he threatened to do somethin bad to the site.

Also Fuku, are u sayin that we have a bad staff? if so, leave this forum. the best emulation site in the world wont miss one member

Hey, you're pretty dense aren't you?

1) Look at the pic Fatal Rose posted when he started this thread.

2) Now, try and use your reasoning to work out whether *I* was calling the staff here gay.

Edit: Ohhh.... You think you're pretty slick don't you Fatal? Or maybe someone else removed that pic you posted earlier. Who cares. The fact is this thread was started by Fatal Rose initially as a flame bait to GC (apparently); except that -- surprise, surprise -- that inflammatory pic Fatal posted earlier is now gone. :|

Hey saiyan, just read Agozer's initial response to Fatal on the first page and also Fatal's response to Agozer. Maybe you'll figure it out then?

Edited by Captain FuKu

Nah, If we all show support its better than PMing Fuku...I also agree with KDash in the fact that stuff on irc shouldnt have 2 do with the forums...unless he threatened to do somethin bad to the site.

Also Fuku, are u sayin that we have a bad staff? if so, leave this forum. the best emulation site in the world wont miss one member

Hey, you're pretty dense aren't you?

1) Look at the pic Fatal Rose posted when he started this thread.

2) Now, try and use your reasoning to work out whether *I* was calling the staff here gay.

Edit: Ohhh.... You think you're pretty slick don't you Fatal? Or maybe someone else removed that pic you posted earlier. Who cares. The fact is this thread was started by Fatal Rose initially as a flame bait to GC (apparently); except that -- surprise, surprise -- that inflammatory pic Fatal posted earlier is now gone. :|

Hey saiyan, just read Agozer's initial response to Fatal on the first page and also Fatal's response to Agozer. Maybe you'll figure it out then?

I removed Fatal Rose's picture in the initial post. :D

I'm sorry I didn't notify everyone that I removed the picture, but I felt that it wasn't a big deal when it came to saying who removed it since any of the staff members would have anyways.

Kill-Joy, Dude! Ash Is Pretty Cool If You Actrually Take The Time To Listen To Him. Plus When I Joined You Were Pretty Cool But Now Your Really Up Tight, WTF. And If Your Saying That Ash Is Retarded, I'm Probally Worse, One I Go To A Special School(Jr High-High) Where Most Of The Kids Have A Reading Level Of A Second Grader, And My School District Labeled Me "Metally Disturbed", Heck We All have Problems. And If This Is The PEOPLE'S Emulation Site, Lets Let The Votes Here Decide.

Here I Started A Voting Topic For Ya:

Bring Ash Back Voting Booth

Kill-Joy, Dude! Ash Is Pretty Cool If You Actrually Take The Time To Listen To Him.
I have taken the time to listen to him. You know what happened? It was during the time he was kicking me constantly out of the IRC channel for no reason at all.
Plus When I Joined You Were Pretty Cool But Now Your Really Up Tight, WTF.
I am only uptight right now because all of this is directing toward me as if I am at fault for his own problems.
And If Your Saying That Ash Is Retarded, I'm Probally Worse, One I Go To A Special School(Jr High-High) Where Most Of The Kids Have A Reading Level Of A Second Grader, And My School District Labeled Me "Metally Disturbed", Heck We All have Problems.
I understand and I am sorry if I offended you with my forum of expression towards Ash. Quite frankly though, I can't find any other way to define him since he just won't understand and still hasn't PM'd me in the IRC channel or even emailed me if he wants to come back himself. I have nothing against mentally disabled people, that would be wrong to think that.
And If This Is The PEOPLE'S Emulation Site, Lets Let The Votes Here Decide.

Here I Started A Voting Topic For Ya

Go ahead, I have no problem with that. I will be on close watch of any clones voting.

If I see even one clone, the poll is closed.

wow, it closed with "no" having the most votes. How brave of you gamecop :|

...sometimes, I wonder

Huh? I didn't close the Poll. Infact, I was going to, but it seems 666Ghost already closed it.

I'm not going to get any farther. Let the poll show your fate on the forums.

screw the poll

i never asked for it

it was ghost who made it

and fatal who did the other

like i say

i dont wanna return

So you don't want to come back?

nope