Bring Back Ash!

Ok plz stop this bs about an 1emulation irc channel. It is an 1emulation irc channel and is meant for it. I even made a seperate chat that no one can get into except a few people that is just personal. For one thing, everyone abuses their power. Even GC flocked (not filtered) around with my settings and No one could get in the channel cause they needed a passcode.

The people in charge of the channel are doing fine with the channel aka Me and K'dash. When GC complained to us not doing anything when ash kicked GC, Its was mostly my decision not to interfere though I wasn't sure what the other ops did. Why Didn't I interfere? It caused some problems, but seriously, on the day I got really annoyed at you guys, You people went on a damn power trip and started to de-op/De-voice members of 1emulation cause they decided to have a slapping war in the speakemulation channel.

Thats unreasonable, at least let them fricken talk. By unvoicing/deoping them, its like you're a dictator scolding your people which is completely unacceptable in my point of view. I hate it when people think they can do that by taking away everyones power. Btw, I apologize to K'dash bcuz I blamed him for the recent troubles in the irc channel. If you administrators decide you want a more responsible irc channel for 1emulation, go ahead. I am probably not going to join it because knowing you, gamecop, you do not let a lot of things pass by and a lot of the fun people and topics will not be there at all.

K'dash and I read the damn logs of ash. He kicked you twice and kicked you a few times. The only reason why is that he can't get over the stupid removal of the signature picture, which was a fault of yours because some of the younger audience here did not appreciate those kinds of pictures.

W/e you want to do with ash go ahead. I'm just really tired of talking about this topic if you two DO NOT know how to apologize and put that stupid signature removal aside. In my point of view, Both of you created this damn problem because you did not try to fix the standard user/admin relationship.

I don't really care. This problem is between the both of you and apparently, many people like Ash. If you do not want to see each other again, its not my problem really. Its just very annoying of ppl claming the channel I'm hosting is for 1emulation.com or not.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey GC even so I don't know Ash or anything I think u went a little to far by banning him because things that happen in irc or sig for that matter.

Remember back at A@H I was considered someone like Ash but even so I never got this treatment of getting ban. Why don't u try talking with him like to men should be a discuss ur diference so that both can get to a mutal point and everyone is happy.

Even GC flocked (not filtered) around with my settings and No one could get in the channel cause they needed a passcode.

That was by accident since I was trying to kick a user's clone. I did the command..

/mode #1emu +k username (thinking I would kick the user)

INSTEAD OF..

/kick #1emu username

I'm sorry, but I am still learning IRC codes, and I had no idea the first command would do anything at all since it was a mistake.

The people in charge of the channel are doing fine with the channel aka Me and K'dash. When GC complained to us not doing anything when ash kicked GC, Its was mostly my decision not to interfere though I wasn't sure what the other ops did. Why Didn't I interfere? It caused some problems, but seriously, on the day I got really annoyed at you guys, You people went on a damn power trip and started to de-op/De-voice members of 1emulation cause they decided to have a slapping war in the speakemulation channel.

I didn't even know most of them since they came with different screen names. The only one I first noticed was 666Ghost who was keep slapping and wouldn't stop so I had to ban him from the channel since he kept coming back in with different usernames doing it consecutively. GarageInk also was one of them as well. Wouldn't anyone else do the same?

K'dash and I read the damn logs of ash. He kicked you twice and kicked you a few times. The only reason why is that he can't get over the stupid removal of the signature picture, which was a fault of yours because some of the younger audience here did not appreciate those kinds of pictures.

This is not my fault. This is in the Board Rules and I gave an exception just for him. He just can't get it in his psychotic mind. It's not my fault if he won't get over it. I let him keep his signature image and it's still there.

W/e you want to do with ash go ahead. I'm just really tired of talking about this topic if you two DO NOT know how to apologize and put that stupid signature removal aside. In my point of view, Both of you created this damn problem because you did not try to fix the standard user/admin relationship.

I have put it aside, I did it from the start. You can see here. You guys keep bringing it back up. Going in other channels and spamming the place isn't cool, especially when it is one of our own. What do you expect me to do? Just sit and watch them spam the #speakemulation channel without trying to make them stop? That is NOT fun. I let Ash's signature stay a while ago, long before any of this happened from that link.

He just can't get it in his damn mind. This is not my problem, it's his. I gave him many chances and he didn't take any of them, all he did was spit in my face.

I don't really care. This problem is between the both of you and apparently, many people like Ash. If you do not want to see each other again, its not my problem really. Its just very annoying of ppl claming the channel I'm hosting is for 1emulation.com or not.

It is the 1Emulation channel, I don't think you'd like it if you got kicked more than 10 times for absolutely no reason for something that happened a while ago that was already dealt with. I know for a fact many times people would like to kick you as well, as for everyone.

Hey GC even so I don't know Ash or anything I think u went a little to far by banning him because things that happen in irc or sig for that matter.

Remember back at A@H I was considered someone like Ash but even so I never got this treatment of getting ban. Why don't u try talking with him like to men should be a discuss ur diference so that both can get to a mutal point and everyone is happy.

I gave him many chances and he took none of them. I use to chat with all of them and try to resolve the differences. In the long run, it was always a waste of time. People don't change on message boards. They may seem a different person for a couple of days, but in the long run they will show their real self again. The best example of this is Eugen Popovici.

You guys don't get it, this is a personal issue, Ash is dealing with GC personally, rather than just IRC, even in the forums or other property that GC owned. How is that gonna change his behavior in the forums compare to IRC ? Seriously, this is not toilerable both to me and GC on what he has pulled off, he has given many chances and he yet to fail coorperating. He would of just follow the rules to begin with, and we hate to ban anyone personally, he took the wrong way around. GC had no choice but to do this, as much as it seems, GC hate to ban him or anyone, but under these BS he pulled off, its completely childish and not toilerable. This is a board for ppl that follow the rules, and if they did not notice, they are warn before they get the boot.

You guys don't get it, this is a personal issue, Ash is dealing with GC personally, rather than just IRC
really? some proof would be nice :thumbsu:

How is that gonna change his behavior in the forums compare to IRC ? Seriously, this is not toilerable both to me and GC on what he has pulled off, he has given many chances and he yet to fail coorperating. He would of just follow the rules to begin with, and we hate to ban anyone personally, he took the wrong way around. GC had no choice but to do this, as much as it seems, GC hate to ban him or anyone, but under these BS he pulled off, its completely childish and not toilerable. This is a board for ppl that follow the rules, and if they did not notice, they are warn before they get the boot.
Just let Ash be Ash. Hell, I've gotten away with a lot more stuff than he has :/

Ash's ban was practically useless

btw, why is this place supposed to be suitable for all ages when IPB doesn't even let you register if you younger than 13 :/

Edited by Weirdanzeige

You guys don't get it, this is a personal issue, Ash is dealing with GC personally, rather than just IRC
really? some proof would be nice :thumbsu:

How is that gonna change his behavior in the forums compare to IRC ? Seriously, this is not toilerable both to me and GC on what he has pulled off, he has given many chances and he yet to fail coorperating. He would of just follow the rules to begin with, and we hate to ban anyone personally, he took the wrong way around. GC had no choice but to do this, as much as it seems, GC hate to ban him or anyone, but under these BS he pulled off, its completely childish and not toilerable. This is a board for ppl that follow the rules, and if they did not notice, they are warn before they get the boot.
Just let Ash be Ash. Hell, I've gotten away with a lot more stuff than he has :/

Ash's ban was practically useless

btw, why is this place supposed to be suitable for all ages when IPB doesn't even let you register if you younger than 13 :/

Actually, I think you'd just have to have your parents permission if you were under 13.

So that's it now? Ash is completely banned?

damn, if ash really wants to come back then he'll make a new user name.

damn, if ash really wants to come back then he'll make a new user name.

If he really wants to comeback, he can start by asking me first and apologizing. He can still email me and contact me on IRC. Then again, he is always on IRC and never has PM'd me. I wonder why this thread was even made since he can't even step up and talk to me himself. It's not my job, I have better things to do. :thumbsu: