The Village

Oh. My. God. This movie is the biggest piece of crap i have ever seen since i can't remember. Some people might enjoy (1 or 2) but other than that i strongly advise you not to see this movie. I won't tell you any plot twists but they aren't worth watching the movie to see. I suggest you to go see The Bourne Supremacy (which i sneaked into after The Village) if you feel like watching a movie and not wanting to kill yourself.

heheh, thanks I was thinking of seeing it this weekend. but I'll prolly just wait for the dvd release and rent it. I wanna see bourne supremacy but I haven't seen bourne identity yet :\

It got very crappy reviews, but hearing that it sucks from a "normal" person is also very credible. Thanks for the warning, I wasn't going to pay to see it. Hehe, Suprnova here I come. :-D

Bourne supremacy? How can they make a sequel to a true story?

Edit: nevermind - i thought the bourne identity was the one where he pretends to be a pilot and junk.

editalso: I tried to find out what movie i was thinking off - the talented mr ripley - and managed to find out that "oceans 12" is being made. For crying out loud, Hollywood, would you get some original ideas already? I'm sick of all these crappy sequels to what were crappy movies in the first place. And the movies that have the exact same plot as a movie that happens to be popular at the moment. Aaarrgh - they spend more than I'm likely to ever earn in real life on these movies, the least they can do is try to make them at least halfway decent!!!1

Edited by random guy

It got very crappy reviews, but hearing that it sucks from a "normal" person is also very credible. Thanks for the warning, I wasn't going to pay to see it. Hehe, Suprnova here I come. :-D

Hell I Don't Know Why Some People Who Postes Here And Doesn't Use Suprnova More Often, Heck Ever Since I;ve Found out About It(Few Months Ago) I Haven't Paid To See A movie In Theaters.

Well This IS The Second Movie That I Thought Was Good But Then Found Out THat It Got Bad Reviews.(Catwoman Was The First).

EDIT: Nm This Is The Second And A Half Movie, I,Robot Wassen't That Good When I Saw It. It Counts As A Half Cuz I Never Heard That It Was Bad.

Edited by 666Ghost

I wanna see bourne supremacy but I haven't seen bourne identity yet :\

I haven't see The Bourne Identity either but i still understood the movie and enjoyed it.

It got very crappy reviews, but hearing that it sucks from a "normal" person is also very credible. Thanks for the warning, I wasn't going to pay to see it.Hehe, Suprnova here I come.

I'm glad to know you think i'm a normal person and I wouldn't even waste my bandwidth downloading it but it's your decision.

I,Robot Wassen't That Good When I Saw It. It Counts As A Half Cuz I Never Heard That It Was Bad.

What you talking about I,Robot is probably the best movie i've seen all year along with Dawn of the Dead.

Edited by BrOkEn ArRoW_29

I saw bourne supremacy today and it was seeable. It's not the "bourne goes rambo on the gov" plot that is advertised in the trailer, which was just as well by me, but one of my friends complained about that. It's your typical "mindless summer blockbuster disguised as a complicated mindgame" movie, but was a fun romp.

The one thing everyone complained about was that ALL of the action scenes, and even some of the non-action scenes (looking up a hotel on the internet, for example) are filmed in this extremely jerky, rarely a complete second of footage, american fight-scene style. It's interesting, but it gave some people headaches, and I couldn't help but think I'd have enjoyed it more if I could see a little bit of what the heck was going on.

wow i'm surprised, i read newsweek and they said it was his best movie (a masterpiece)...oh well

Newsweek gives the worst reviews ever.

I am going to see The Bource Supremacy later today so I'm hoping for a good movie. I really want to see The Manchurian Candidate because the old one with Frank Sinatra was awesome.