fba-xxx 30.07.2004

mame default is up to date with current mame rom changes like the 30 neogeo games that got updated a few months back.

the other is for ppl using the old sets of neogeo that only work on say kawa-x and older fba-x emus

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did he add samsho5/samsh5nd based on dev? and if he did is it working?

he didn't add samsho5 & samsh5nd based on Kawaks Dev.

The only updated roms in samsh5nd 'R the fully decrypted P roms (P1 crc32 3A2D88CB, but he put crc32 0379698B [P1 + P2 size 4 Mb instead of 8, so the game can't work if U don't edit it] & P2 crc32 91979DEE).

something tells me i'm gonna have to make my own compile of fba-xxx again hehe

btw, whats the point of having 3 svc's? i know plus and non-plus but the other dunno

In default(mame).xbe, he called 'em : svcplush, svcplus & svc : 1 P1 with bosses enabled (formerly svcboss), 1 P1 Plus & 1 fixed P1 bootleg like the bootleg of the real svcchaos set.

In normal time, we need only 2 sets : svcplush (alt bootleg of svcplus, Hack) & svcbooth (alt bootleg, Hack).

About matri & matrimnd, the sets stay out-of-date.

kof2002d is not fully decrypted, it doesn't use the descrambled P2 ; it's not kof2k2nd. However, kof2002 is perfect.

Instead of the original bootleg dump (P1 crc 3ab03781 with S1 crc 595e0006), the Plus vers (P1 crc 6a3a02f3 & S1 with chinese intro texts) supported is an alt bootleg.

rotdnd 's not supported (with real decrypted P1 : 4 Mb & decrypted C).

rotdd 's perfect (decrypted C), but m1d 's out-of-date.

There's no m1 (as reference) in rotd.

mslug4nd 's not really added (it's mslug4d : decrypted C).

ms4plus & the homebrew columns 'R not supported.

Edited by Mr.X

another thing that seems odd is that some sets don't match mame at all like 3 count bout. also noticed a lot of wrong names within roms that the dats list as is so i will definitly get the source when its posted (wondering why it wasn't posted with the emu as they normally do)

another thing that seems odd is that some sets don't match mame at all like 3 count bout. also noticed a lot of wrong names within roms that the dats list as is so i will definitly get the source when its posted (wondering why it wasn't posted with the emu as they normally do)

About KoF 2004 EX Hero, there 's a decrypted P1 working with Nebula/Kawaks Loader/former NRX.

There 's no importance, Manto did a great work : U can notice kof 2003 with (fake) transparency effects & new options like NeoGeo cheats.

Yes Prican plz make another "special" version. This new fbaxxx seems a bit foreign to me and I can't quite figure out how to play the roms that I have working in your last version of 6.04. If you plan on making another version I will be eagerly waiting <_<