Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle

Just saw a sneak preview. This movie is new stoner movie for this decade. It does have some good things about it though. Not only is it funny, their is some social commentary about race. One of the few films that star Asian actors. I recommend at least one viewing of this.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the trailer the movie seem funny so I'll go see it. Always love a good comedy though I'm not into stoner comedies. I was never a huge fan of Cheech and Chong, the quintessential stoner comedies.

From the trailer the movie seem funny so I'll go see it. Always love a good comedy though I'm not into stoner comedies. I was never a huge fan of Cheech and Chong, the quintessential stoner comedies.

half baked is the quintessential stoner flick.

Half Baked is up there too.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is up there too because you HAVE to be stoned in order to enjoy that movie. :P

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is the best stoner movie ever! I'm not sure you could call that a stoner movie though, as weed is probably the lightest stuff they take during the whole film :D

the only thing I didn't like about Cheech and Chong was Cheech. That guy was a little too....stereotypical :/

I thought that was kind of the point? They were your "typical" stoners, but with blunts the size of a small car. :P

The review on imdb for this movie called The Big Lebowski a stoner movie. Did anyone else see that movie? Was that really a stoner movie? It had John Goodman and Steve Buscemi in it for pete's sake... I liked it, so I need someone to tell me it wasn't just a stoner flick.. :D

And Fear and Loathing was too heavy for me, I think I woulda freaked out if I saw that stoned.

Edited by Daeval

the only thing I didn't like about Cheech and Chong was Cheech. That guy was a little too....stereotypical :/

I thought that was kind of the point? They were your "typical" stoners, but with blunts the size of a small car. :D

'':P

nevermind