The Secrets of GGI

Wizard

Arcade mode : 1/4 players. Can't tag with the CPU. maximum members in a team : 2.

VS : 1/4 players. Can tag with the CPU. Maximum members in a team : 3.

GGB mode : 1 or 2 players. a not-quite-good-FF. Well, it's a nice bonus.

From the level 160, EX characters pop in ; beat them and you can use them.

BEAT THE LEVEL 200 AND YOU CAN USE LEOPARDON.

I'm sold.

EDIT : color edit also in the game.

Leopardon only in VS mode.

Finish GGB mode or the scramble (?) and you can use 3 of the characters in VS and scramble only (the young man, the macho and the girl with nails)

EX characters for everyone (including ABA it seems) but not for Robot Ky.

Robo Ky 2 EX : Clear the scramble mode in RK2 factory.

EDIT 2 : ミラクルロボカイサードインパクトカスタムショッキングレベル512クーポン券付き発進!!!

*ミラクルロボカイサードインパクトカスタムショッキングレベル 512 coupon ticket equipped takeoff!!!

EDIT 3 for the eventual lurking 設定ヲタ : no scenario at all. The scenario of ABA is not even written in the booklet.

Go crazy

*Could be a money down thing.

Edited by K`dash

If the soundtrack is any indication, this game is gonna rock.

I don't understand why some people don't like it... the only tracks that seem out of place are Drumhead Pulsation and Home Sweet Grave (which is annoyingly catchy). This soundtrack sounds closer to the original than the GGXX soundtrack did.

BTW -- The Guilty Gear XX in LA Vocals album... it's pretty good. Unlike the 3 Japanese vocal albums, the music is pulled straight from the soundtrack (so the "vocal guitar/instrument" is still present underneath the singing). Only problem I have with it is that the lyrics don't match the original Japanese lyrics at all. Still, they're a pretty good take on it.

Uh, why would they match? it would be inconsistant and strange. the LA Vocal's album isn't that great to me, possibly because of the vocals them selves. Even though I think the lead singer is the guy from Or.gy(damn censores).

As for Isuka's soundtrack, Daisuke is trying a more "trashier" guitar for the songs now.

As for people not liking it, because alot of people(and I do mean alot, because this game matters more in the Japanese market then it does anywhere else) is because people wanted a step forward with the GG universe. Storyline and gameplay wise, it's practically a step down from GGXX to them(i mean going back to press both slashes for Dusting? Come on), and the art to me is medicore, not like XX/XX#reload or X.

Edited by K`dash

Uh, why would they match? it would be inconsistant and strange. the LA Vocal's album isn't that great to me, possibly because of the vocals them selves. Even though I think the lead singer is the guy from Or.gy(damn censores).

As for Isuka's soundtrack, Daisuke is trying a more "trashier" guitar for the songs now.

As for people not liking it, because alot of people(and I do mean alot, because this game matters more in the Japanese market then it does anywhere else) is because people wanted a step forward with the GG universe. Storyline and gameplay wise, it's practically a step down from GGXX to them(i mean going back to press both slashes for Dusting? Come on), and the art to me is medicore, not like XX/XX#reload or X.

Well, not match verbatim. That would be like listening to Babelfish singing engrish (running and panicking would be in order and perfectly understandable). It's not unreasonable however to expect the songs to come out with near-identical meanings.

The LA album is kinda like the GGX equivalent of the dubbing for Zoids (not a good show by any standard, I use it as an example because of some sort of software they use to slow or speed up the "lip flap", allowing them to write pretty much whatever they want). The most dissappointing example is Holy Orders. The "chorus" is completely off, and sounds kinda goofy. The counterpoint to this example is Keep Yourself Alive, which just plain rocks and completely fits Sol's badassness.

As an update, I will say that I'm incredibly pissed that Awe of She didn't make the cut. I love that track.

From what I hear gryph, these are in the U.S. just under limit quanities. I hear, EVO they didn't use GGXX cabs because there was a limit supply on them in the area. I only know what area where GGI is and thats in NJ.

Do you know if the arcades are coming to the States? Those damn #Reload ones didn't. Argh!

Well, it depends on what arcades you go to. The arcade in the Oglethorpe Mall in Savannah, Georgia has an imported GGXX#R machine. Not in English, of course. I believe that's of questionable legality... Nothing I haven't seen before though. All over Florida you can see arcades with imports of dorky DDR clones, some of them in Korean.

I'm definitely not sold, and never will be until there is competition and support from other decent players. That's the main reason why it sucks, and also another reason why I've stopped playing even XX for the simple fact that everyone is flocking to MvC2. F*ck America sucks, and this damn f*cking censor sucks.

Where is Guilty Gear XXX? :P