oh happy day!

I memmer I had 56k like..all my life, but then last april, I got broadband (cable at the time) and the transition from dial up to broadband for me was a real trip. I felt like....kinda...dizzy for some reason @_@...soo..yeah.

Anyways, I got used to it. I'm on dsl now cause it's cheaper and faster than the cable that's offered here

I got my DSL in 2001, around May. Boy I went crazy once I got it. broken the too! MP3s and movies. Those were the days.

got mine last summer and started downloading roms like crazy

I've had DSL for about a month now... It's the 28th of July, and according to my Smoothwall's stats for the RED interface (Public/Untrusted network AKA the Internet), I've downloaded 32 GB and uploaded 20.5 GB for this month.

First day I got DSL, I downloaded 1 gig of MP3s and 6 gigs of Linux ISOs (haven't even tested them all yet. I'm pretty sure I won't like them as much as Slackware, but I still need to give them a shot).

I live in one of those small towns in a small county with a below-average population. Took a while for me to get it.

Wanna know what sucks? I'm about to move! I'll be kissin' some bandwidth goodbye for a while during the transition, but I might can get out of the contract and skip getting a phone line altogether, and get a business cable account.