The DS's Offical name

Wizard

I tot DS stand for Developer System??

It does, I forgot where I heard it from.

That was some Nintendo pep rally thing. They called it that to try and entice developers with what is supposed to be an easy-to-develop-for system (Playstation is known to be a pain to develop for).

It looks nifty, but how well it fares against the feature-ridden PSP remains to be seen. I think it could do well if they manage to bring it out of the "gimmick" realm. So far, most of the demos have been simple, predictable stuff, like maps on the alternate screen, etc, which aren't going to be worth another 200 bones to me. I hope the developers can come up with some cool stuff.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the ds looks big and fat it doesn't seems like it could fit in my pocket so i don't think i'll get it

It's the width of a GBA and the foldingness of the SP. IMO PSP is bigger.

Daeval, the playstation is possibly the hardest system to develop on while the Xbox is the easiest.

Daeval, the playstation is possibly the hardest system to develop on while the Xbox is the easiest.

why's that????

why's that????

Because Sony made the PS2 that way. :lol: Whereas the Bill-BOX is a PC in a fancy box.

Fancy box...YOU CALL A BOX THE SIZE OF A PLANET FANCY!

Naw, its more like Antartica.