women are bad drivers period.

In england Asian people are terrible drivers....

In fact... about 80% of them dont even have a license or insurance.

The term Asians typically refers to people of south-west Asian (eg Indian, Pakistani) or Middle Eastern descent in the UK rather than Oriental Asians. Which definition does your statistic use?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

asian = chinese, korean chinese,filipnio..etc.. no?

the list can go on and on my friend. typical of how people assume all asians are chinese. tho....from what i experienced...many old chinese folks are terrible drivers haha. bah~! everybody are bad drivers. yay, everyone is happy!

Generictly, asians are those who live in the area of Asia...

noobs

Edited by K`dash

im not trying to dis all the women/girls here in 1emu.but i dont think women/girl has the sense like men to driving...?// no?

lol There are NO women/girls here in 1emu. The female sex is typically just not interested in technological stuff (roms, computer related stuff, emulation, blah). No, they'd much love to rather gossip about the latest news on relationship issues and discuss social stuff (i.e. who likes who, who just started going out with who, fashion, who wants to go clubbing tonight, making bets with her friends how many loser men she can get to buy her a drink tonight, "sex secrets to drive your man crazy in bed", blah blah).

Speaking of old women: I remembered a story I saw on the news about 8 months ago; this old hag went to the dept. of motor vehicles to get her license renewed, and as she tried to reverse her car out of the parking stall... she forgot to put it in reverse and drove right through the window of motor vehicles. Old people are a threat -- more often than not -- when they're on the road. Be aware, be very aware. I've almost been hit by them numerous times already.

When I see women drive, I drop kick them with my car. When I see old people drive, I cap them Woo style. When I see Asians drive, I get out of my car and eat ramen infront of the driver's window. When I see Finnish drive, I crank up the volume to any of my badass HIM CDs and we rock the highway away.

When I see women drive, I drop kick them with my car. When I see old people drive, I cap them Woo style. When I see Asians drive, I get out of my car and eat ramen infront of the driver's window. When I see Finnish drive, I crank up the volume to any of my badass HIM CDs and we rock the highway away.

and the full of s*it awards goes to Skythe! :lol:

Oh wait, wrong thread...:P