women are bad drivers period.

yea throw in the old people and asians ;)

Asians? They are bad drivers? The things is that I was in Beijing roughly 3 years ago and yes, the drivers there seems to disregard pedestrians...but could it be a cultural thing?

In America there is a stereotype of Asians being bad drivers. According to the stereotype they drive slow and use the turn signal way too early.

Whats wrong with that? <_<

I don't know...apparantly that's bad. I don't drive excessively fast and I turn my turn signal on sometime in advance.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

read the title..

i was going around 55 miles and this lady tries to cross the street , that was lke 3-4 meters away.. and i was 1-2 meters away from that intersection..  she just crosses over !!  ;)  wtf!! argh @O#I@#)(*#U)$  --> almost got into an accident.but luckily my car stopped..

the surprising thing was that she didn't even looked scare..she just kept staring at me..

im not trying to dis all the women/girls here in 1emu.but i dont think women/girl has the sense like men to driving...?// no?

Wait, so the woman wasn't driving at all?

Yet woman are now bad drivers. <_<

Does that make any sense?

If there were any actual women at 1emulation.com they would be very offended right now.

In england Asian people are terrible drivers....

In fact... about 80% of them dont even have a license or insurance.

*looks up statistic*

hmm... yep. 80%, it says so in the encyclopedia.

*bows head in shame*

so much prejudice in the world

*looks up statistic*

*bows head in shame*

im not prejudice about it, its just a fact, i lived in london for 2 years where the asians outnumber the white people, i knew about 3 people have accidents with asian people, not one of them that hit the ppl i knew was driving legally.

plus you watch how some of them drive, its quite disgusting.

altho im not ruling out white people as bad drivers, there are some goddamn bad ones out there, mostley women ;p (now thats prejudice)

Edited by refraction

yea throw in the old people and asians ;)

Asians? They are bad drivers? The things is that I was in Beijing roughly 3 years ago and yes, the drivers there seems to disregard pedestrians...but could it be a cultural thing?

In America there is a stereotype of Asians being bad drivers. According to the stereotype they drive slow and use the turn signal way too early.

Whats wrong with that? <_>

I don't know...apparantly that's bad. I don't drive excessively fast and I turn my turn signal on sometime in advance.

In this country, most people use the turn signal in advance...not TOO early though.

If you think some ppl are bad drivers you should see my mom!!

Speed-demon at the very least!! Also every cop steers clear of her car,

they know the license plate by heart, and if God-help-them, they pull over

my mom, they would be lucky to get out still employed!! Most police precincts

in Romania phear my mom!!

*looks up statistic*

*bows head in shame*

im not prejudice about it, its just a fact, i lived in london for 2 years where the asians outnumber the white people, i knew about 3 people have accidents with asian people, not one of them that hit the ppl i knew was driving legally.

plus you watch how some of them drive, its quite disgusting.

altho im not ruling out white people as bad drivers, there are some goddamn bad ones out there, mostley women ;p (now thats prejudice)

well asians who live in london and those who live in japan,korea,china etc. has different variables. to consider

i know for a fact that in korea the streets are always crowded, highways too. mainly due to overpopulation. and so people get angry and swerve around the streets and people in korea used to use manual too.. and now you may ask whats the difference of using manual and an automatic.. by using manual, it definitely tells the driver if hes good at driving or not. <_<

so by what i said, i say majority of the teen/adult korean males are good drivers..i dont know bout china because i think they mainly use bicycle still? ;) ..

argh this post got confusing.. :lol:

well i cant justify for everyone and all asians here in the US. but i live in LA county, im asian, and i live near monterey park which is like chinese beverly hills. every where u turn its chinese businesses and people. and let me tell u guys somethin...its a warzone in that city. literally. i can gurrantee u, u will at least almost get hit or get enraged in that city at least once due to a chinese or "asian" driver. man, im asian, and i can admit that a lot of asians, not all...but a lot are terrible drivers with bad judgements. old people too. i strongly think that old folks should at least test for licenses again at the age of 70 at the most. old people are terrible too. this is why i hate driving so much....ironically imma ride motorcycles soon...ill jus stay away from that city which is like 2 blocks away from me haha.

well i cant justify for everyone and all asians here in the US. but i live in LA county, im asian, and i live near monterey park which is like chinese beverly hills. every where u turn its chinese businesses and people. and let me tell u guys somethin...its a warzone in that city. literally. i can gurrantee u, u will at least almost get hit or get enraged in that city at least once due to a chinese or "asian" driver. man, im asian, and i can admit that a lot of asians, not all...but a lot are terrible drivers with bad judgements. old people too. i strongly think that old folks should at least test for licenses again at the age of 70 at the most. old people are terrible too. this is why i hate driving so much....ironically imma ride motorcycles soon...ill jus stay away from that city which is like 2 blocks away from me haha.

lol true..any old aged drivers are terrible.. they need to retake the drivers test.. <_<

If you think some ppl are bad drivers you should see my mom!!

Speed-demon at the very least!! Also every cop steers clear of her car,

they know the license plate by heart, and if God-help-them, they pull over

my mom, they would be lucky to get out still employed!! Most police precincts

in Romania phear my mom!!

woah... i'll steer clear of romania (hah steer clear haha...ahh well <_< )