women are bad drivers period.

read the title..

i was going around 55 miles and this lady tries to cross the street , that was lke 3-4 meters away.. and i was 1-2 meters away from that intersection.. she just crosses over !! <_< wtf!! argh @O#I@#)(*#U)$ --> almost got into an accident.but luckily my car stopped..

the surprising thing was that she didn't even looked scare..she just kept staring at me..

im not trying to dis all the women/girls here in 1emu.but i dont think women/girl has the sense like men to driving...?// no?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea throw in the old people and asians <_>

Asians? They are bad drivers? The things is that I was in Beijing roughly 3 years ago and yes, the drivers there seems to disregard pedestrians...but could it be a cultural thing?

yea throw in the old people and asians <_<

Asians? They are bad drivers? The things is that I was in Beijing roughly 3 years ago and yes, the drivers there seems to disregard pedestrians...but could it be a cultural thing?

In America there is a stereotype of Asians being bad drivers. According to the stereotype they drive slow and use the turn signal way too early.

yea throw in the old people and asians <_<

In America there is a stereotype of Asians being bad drivers. According to the stereotype they drive slow and use the turn signal way too early.

it was a joke GryphonKlaw was right stereotype in the usa

I don't know where the slow stereotype came from (maybe it's an Asian american thing), because Asians are among the biggest speed demons I've seen behind the wheel. Reckless driver would probably be a better stereotype. Taiwanese are notorious for this.

yea throw in the old people and asians <_>

it was a joke GryphonKlaw was right stereotype in the usa

Ahh, I see now. Although I do agree with ugen too.

yea throw in the old people and asians ;)

Whats wrong with that? <_<