Goddammit!

<_<:blink::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Me and a couple of friends were plaking texas hold em....the final 3 (I was one of em) went all in at the same time....I had a frickin two pair of kings and queens and lost to 3 of a kind of Jacks........................lost $50............goddammmitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

Gambling is wonderful.

Good way to make money. Most I've made off my friends were around $500. Good stuff.

Oh...you may want to carry a weapon with you though since some people tend to be sore losers and may get violent. If this happens, you want to set them straight quickly -- nip any problems in the bud, so to speak.

Gambling is wonderful.

Good way to make money. Most I've made off my friends were around $500. Good stuff.

Oh...you may want to carry a weapon with you though since some people tend to be sore losers and may get violent. If this happens, you want to set them straight quickly -- nip any problems in the bud, so to speak.

Yeah, thank you for your wonderful tips <_<

Gambling is wonderful.

I got the nippers ready to nip some bud.

anywayz...I like playing poker, im actually a little good at it, me and my friend like to gamble with sun flower seeds and I beat him most of the time/ <_<

Edited by Cominus