Thunderbirds !

I'm With madienmasher's First Post, And Thsere Is Now Way In Hell I'll See It. So Ya.

P.S.

The_666Ghost slaps madienmasher around a bit with a large trout

madienmasher slaps 666Ghost around a bit with a large trout

Don't you guys bring that sheit here.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, the two Spy Kids movie, now this ?

geez.. I cant even take the cheesyness  :lol:

Two Spykids movies? There are three now. :lol:

Isn't the third one something like Spy Kids 3D?

First, the two Spy Kids movie, now this ?

geez.. I cant even take the cheesyness  :lol:

Two Spykids movies? There are three now. :lol:

Isn't the third one something like Spy Kids 3D?

Yeah, I wanted to see it because I was wondered how the 3D effects were but then I realized that I couldn't sit through an entire Spy Kids movie without going into an epileptic seizure.

Note that I'm not a TB fan at all. That said, I'll stick to pointing out the obvious.

--The first sign that this movie will suck: Involvement of a Marketing Department.

It's Thunderbirds with human beings for actors. Well, provided you can call what will be seen "acting."

--Does it look anything like "Spy Kids?"

Yes. Yes it does. Therefore it will suck horribly, as it's made only to impress snot-nosed, noise-making brats with it's horribly weak teaser/trailer. These brats will then insist that their parents take them to see it. And we all know who runs the house these days... kids. Kids with Yu-Gi-Oh cards and every iteration of Pokemon under the sun. Kids who deserve to be tied to a tree and beaten severely.

--Does it look anything like "Scooby Doo?"

Yes. See the above paragraph, I'm gonna save some typing. More money for Hollywood makes shareholders happy. Flock quality with a steel pole from a chain-link fence welded onto a jackhammer. (and very hard, too!)

Meh, I'm sure I could be a little more observant/cynical about this, but there's really no need to. Enjoy the show. :P