Guilty Gear XX #Reload PC Version

Suzaku

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I am still trying to beat Dizzy storyline#2. It is so damn hard to beat Boss Dizzy. Any tactics?

Just try try try. I beat her after 10 continues. Use her basic moves that hit multiple times. Block like mad.

Alright, I am still trying to beat Dizzy storyline#2. It is so damn hard to beat Boss Dizzy. Any tactics?

Just try try try. I beat her after 10 continues. Use her basic moves that hit multiple times. Block like mad.

You can't continue in Story mode. If you lose, it will branch out to Ending #1.

If you win, you must fight her again, but Dizzy will be in Gold mode. Then You will get Ending#2. I need to get ending#2 becos it is a requirement to unlock Ending#3 for Sol. :(

Who said SNK bosses are cheap?!? :)

If you win, you must fight her again, but Dizzy will be in Gold mode. Then You will get Ending#2. I need to get ending#2 becos it is a requirement to unlock Ending#3 for Sol. :(

By continuing I mean trying over and over again. I have unlocked all endings for all characters. Yes, Boss I-No and Boss Dizzy are hard, but not impossible.

By continuing I mean trying over and over again. I have unlocked all anding for all characters. Yes, Boss I-No and Boss Dizzy are hard, but not impossible.

I know. Normally I will use Sudden Death move, but Dizzy has none :)

I hate playing over and over again. I have to start from beginning for Dizzy!

Who said SNK bosses are cheap?!? :(

By continuing I mean trying over and over again. I have unlocked all anding for all characters. Yes, Boss I-No and Boss Dizzy are hard, but not impossible.

I know. Normally I will use Sudden Death move, but Dizzy has none :(

I think that even if Dizzy had an Instant Kill move, you wouldn't be allowed to use it.

Just use her usual multi-hit punches at close range and go for the Gamma Ray when you have the chance.

Note: Trainers are for the weak, you'll beat it eventually and then you are the king. :lol:

Edited by Agozer

Who said SNK bosses are cheap?!? :(

I know. Normally I will use Sudden Death move, but Dizzy has none :(

I think that even if Dizzy had an Instant Kill move, you wouldn't be allowed to use it.

Just use her usual multi-hit punches at close range and go for the Gamma Ray when you have the chance.

Note: Trainers are for the weak, you'll beat it eventually and then you are the king. :lol:

:( If only it is that easy.

Wonder if the difficulty setting will affect storyline?