Guilty Gear XX #Reload PC Version

Suzaku

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first dead torrent works (it doesn't appear that it's on the tracker, but it's there).

Indeed it does. My friend is getting it right now, he's gonna send it to me when it's done. <_<

I've read that it needs to be mounted to a virtual drive, and then after beginning auto install, it may take 10-15 minutes to actually begin.

I burned it onto a CD and installed it from there. The problem was I didn't have enough temp space :\

Anyways, I just finished playing it. I installed it on my sister's PC, and brought the files over my PC.

Try these torrents for GGXX:#Reload PC

Finally here's a save file which has all the EX and SP versions of every character as well as Kliff and Justice unlocked for selection. Simply put it in your SAVE folder.

Torrents / Download Links Removed | Please Read Board Rules

Have Fun!

:P

Edited by GameCop

Thanks for the save file!  Looks like it finally got a scene release today, so I'm giving up on all the torrents now :D

What do you mean by "Scene release" :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, guys. I am kind of a newbie here, but I watch these forums for a long time.

Here's my problem: I have GGXXR. I put the CD in my CD-ROM drive and the setup begins (I HAVE DirectX, latest version, I HAVE 10 GB free on my HDD and I meet all the requirements for the game to run). Then the Windows Installer is "Preparing to Install..." for 5-7 minutes, and in the end a nice tiny window appears telling me that the package might be corrupted. And, of course, the nice tiny little "OK" button. First I really thought that the package might be invalid. So I downloaded the game again, from other source... same problem... and from another source... and...

No matter what I do, I receive the same error. I use Windows 98SE. When I tried it on XP it worked. But the game producers say that it should work just fine on 98 and 98SE.

So, what can I do to make it work on 98SE?

Thank you.