What is your review on the Emu. Radio Talk Show?

Alpha

What grade do you give the Emu. Radio Talk Show?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not going to Judge this too harshly since I didn't really hear the whole thing. I gave this radio show a B. It was pretty disorganized and pretty boring since they didn't really do much except play Korn music a lot.

I'm not going to Judge this too harshly since I didn't really hear the whole thing. I gave this radio show a B. It was pretty disorganized and pretty boring since they didn't really do much except play Korn music a lot.

That was K`dash's preshow. Don't get it mixed up. <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">

it was ok

though I memmer going into that speak emulation site, and seeing that there would be more things discussed, then I saw the whole thing only lasted 30 mins

soooo....yeah, I gave it a C

Yeah, whenever you hear a prepubescent Canadian voice, you know that's K'dash. <_<

Now to annoy Gryph.

There will be a better one, with no Korn, and I'll take requests too. Bitches.

Edited by K`dash

Well, the first show was more expiremental than anything else -- As for the noise, its not from my end, trust me - Im very very picky about my audio -- until it goes to external Amplification, its 100% digital -- Im totally analog free. Even my microphone is immediatly converted to a nice SPDIF signal -- alot of the noise came from the conferencing software and users setting their Microphones too high - Before the next show Ill have to set level standards to keep balance and whatnot because since it all comes in as one stream I cant do independant adjustments.